Co-Founder & CFO
Jim is a longtime CFO and startup advisor who has helped food and climate-focused startups get funding and grow through solid financial systems. Things he is proud of:
- His CFO client companies have raised over $5 million in funding.
- Winner of the Innovation and Inspiration award from Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility in 2019.
- Served as Entrepreneur in Residence for Vermont’s most successful business accelerator producing 30 new jobs and $1 million in outside investment in the first 18 months.
- Built an intensive training accelerator program targeting entrepreneurs in need of mentoring, programming support, and capital-raising strategies, resulting in 100+ new jobs and $3M+ in capital raised.
- Helped launch five pitch competitions and two conferences for entrepreneurs and investors.