Jason Van Nest
Co-Founder & CEO
Jason is an architect, educator, tech wonk, design strategist, and team leader. Here’s a few things you should know about him:
- Jason is a licensed architect in New York City. His research and teaching explore how evolving technologies are changing the way architects simulate and represent their work.
- He was named an Associate Professor of Architectural Technology in 2017 and has taught at the Yale School of Architecture and other institutions.
- He has consulted about technological adoption issues (for architects, contractors, and owners) with Mobilis Modeling, AP3D, and Gridley.
- When not working with AEC professionals, he collaborates with artists (usually) associated with the MacDowell Colony to promote artistic fellowship.
- Jason earned his Masters of Architecture from Yale University and has a BS in Architecture from Georgia Tech.
- He has helped build over fifty homes with the Atlanta Chapter of Habitat for Humanity.